Our community investment strategy focuses on creating partnerships with organizations province-wide to encourage health and wellbeing for Saskatchewan people, and places priority on initiatives advancing health literacy.
We support organizations that:
- Align with our mission, vision and values
- Contribute to the health and wellbeing of Saskatchewan residents
- Provide province-wide impact
- Provide an opportunity for our employees to engage, volunteer or participate
- Align with the products or services we provide
- Have a plan for evaluating the success of the program, event or initiative
Please note some requests may meet all criteria but be declined due to time or budget constraints, or because we are supporting your cause in another way. Please contact us if you have questions.
The following are not eligible for community investment funding: Advertising, programs with a specific religious focus, political organizations, professional sports teams, private or personal events, lobbying or advocacy work, organizations previously convicted of fraud or involved in illegal activity, for-profit organizations, projects that do not fit Saskatchewan Blue Cross’s brand image, or applications for trips or excursions (even for charitable purposes).