- May 5, 2019Event
As the title sponsor of the Saskatchewan Blue Cross MS Walk since 1997, Saskatchewan Blue Cross has helped the MS Society raise millions of dollars to support Saskatchewan residents living with MS and to strengthen the MS research community.
On May 5, walk with us as we celebrate 22 years as Provincial Title Sponsor of the Saskatchewan Blue Cross MS Walk.
Join our team, make a donation or find a walk near you at www.mswalks.ca
- March 29, 2019Event
As a proud partner of the Heart and Stroke Hockey Heroes Weekend, we are excited to announce the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Sidekick Experience.
Give your child the chance to join the Heart Heroes and NHL Alumni on the ice for the opening ceremony to the weekend’s final game. The 16 lucky Sidekicks will be given their very own Heart Heroes jerseys, swag, NHL alumni meet & greet opportunity, and more!
This contest is exclusive to Saskatchewan Blue Cross members. Contest closes Friday, March 15, 2019.
- March 1, 2019NewsFor the past 30 years, Blue Cross Plans across Canada have provided free travel insurance to enable Children’s Wish to grant heartfelt travel wishes to children. Blue Cross has supported nearly 12,000 travel wishes since the partnership with Children's Wish began.
- March 1, 2019News45 Saskatchewan communities will be hubs of activity over the next 10 days as they vie to win the grand prize in the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Go Out & Play Challenge.
- February 13, 2019NewsFor the third consecutive year, Saskatchewan Blue Cross is proud to have been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers.
- January 5, 2019Event
GO RUSH GO!
Join us on the field for the Official Post Game Autograph Session and take your best shot on the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Shooter Tutor inflatable. The post-game event is open to all interested fans, just pick up a wristband at the Saskatchewan Lacrosse Association booth during the game.
- January 5, 2019Event
The Saskatchewan Blue Cross Light Walk is a chance for families and friends to spend time together, be active and view the Enchanted Forest’s holiday light display on foot.
Join us on Saturday, January 5, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. for this holiday tradition that raises funds for the Saskatoon Zoo Foundation and the Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation. We'll be there with cookies and hot chocolate (while supplies lasts)!
- 30IBAS Industry Dinner
- 6Silver Spoon Dinner
- 14YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- 1Care for Kids by Wiegers
- 1Nutrien Children's Festival of SK - June 1-4
- 11United Way Day of Caring
- 13Regina JDRF Charity Golf Tournament
- 14Letts Charity Golf Tournament
- 18IBAS Golf Tournament
- 27SIIT Golf Tournament
- 9Golf Fore Autism
- 20Share the Spirit Golf Tournament