For Travel Claims, please refer to the Travel Assistance & Claims page for details on how to report an emergency while travelling or submit a claim upon return home.
Up to $5,000,000 in total coverage per person.
Health Care Professionals
- Paramedical services
- Private registered nurse
Prescriptions & Treatments
- Diagnostic services
- Splints, casts, crutches, etc.
Emergency Dental Care
- Accidental dental
- Relief of dental pain
- Ambulance services
- Medical evacuation by air ambulance
- Repatriation by commercial flight
- Medical attendant
- Friend/Family hospital visits
- Return of deceased
- Vehicle services
Meals & Accommodations
- Up to $1,500 for meals and accommodation if return trip is delayed due to injury or illness
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit (Optional)
Up to $50,000 per person for accidental death or dismemberment while travelling. Includes Air Flight Accident/Common Carrier Accident Insurance.