Life is constantly changing—and as life changes, your health insurance needs change too.
Make Blue Cross Travel Insurance part of your plans for stress-free travel.
When your team is healthy and happy, they’ll work harder to help improve and grow your business.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross is in the health and wellness business, not only through our product and service offerings, but also through our contributions to like-minded organizations. Not only do we give back to the community financially, we contribute time, resources, energy and spirit.
We've teamed up again with Saskatchewan in motion for the Go Out and Play Challenge, rewarding one lucky community with 10K so kids can play! Each year, Saskatchewan communities identify a project to get more kids more active, more often, and rally support for their project by encouraging individuals and families to log their physical activity online. The winner takes home a $10,000 prize toward the completion of its project.
As the title sponsor of the Saskatchewan Blue Cross MS Walk since 1997, we've helped the MS Society raise millions of dollars to support Saskatchewan residents living with MS and to strengthen the MS research community. The event has become an important part of corporate culture and an annual highlight for staff.
We have options for every stage of life.
- Getting MarriedWhen you combine two separate lives into one household, it is a good time to look at your health insurance plans.Learn More
- Having a BabyCounting down the days until your bundle of joy arrives is such an exciting time. Let us help you prepare.Learn More
- Job ChangesGrowing your career, starting a new job or preparing for retirement can be an exciting and uncertain time. We can help!Learn More
- RetiringYou have worked hard to get to this stage in life and now you can spend time enjoying all that life can offer.Learn More
- Family ChangesNo matter how your family changes, we can help you adjust your plan to ensure everyone has the coverage they need.Learn More
Here are the top ones we hear.
Why was my claim denied?
Check your Explanation of Benefits. If your claim was denied there should be an explanation in the comments section. Claims can be denied for a variety of reasons such as:
- Reaching the maximum amount available on your plan
- The benefit is not covered under your plan
- We do not have enough information to finish processing your claim
If you still have questions or require more details give us a call.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
You can submit a claim one year from date of service.
Will my personal policy rates increase if I submit a claim?
Rates won’t increase if you use the plan. It is not like car or house insurance where rates increase if you make a claim