Your plan at your fingertips.
Manage your Personal Health Plan with the SK Blue Cross: Personal Member App!
- 24/7 access to manage your plan and update your personal information
- Quick and easy claims submission on the go
- View recent claims, their amounts and the status
- Check your remaining coverage balances
- Make payments and manage your banking information
- Easy access to your member card when you need it
Download it for free today:
Solutions for every stage of life
Ensure the health and wellness of your loved ones by protecting their financial health with flexible Life Insurance suited to your needs.
Term Life Insurance
We offer three types of coverage for a fixed period of time, choose from a 10-year term, 20-year term or 25-year term.
Critical Illness Insurance
Coverage when you need it most. Add Critical Illness to your policy for complete peace of mind.
Did you know that you have access to a free virtual healthcare solution as a Saskatchewan Health Card holder? You do!
Saskatchewan Blue Cross is excited to announce a new partnership with Saskatchewan-based healthcare technology company Lumeca Health, dedicated to raising awareness of the free virtual healthcare solution Lumeca offers to valid Saskatchewan Health Card holders from licensed Saskatchewan physicians to Saskatchewan residents through secure audio and video consultations. Saskatchewan Blue Cross members can also conveniently save your policy and ID number within the Lumeca Health mobile app, allowing you to quickly and seamlessly reference your insurance information while at a pharmacy or with other specialists and providers.
Free Mental Health Services & Support for all Canadians
To support mental well-being through the COVID-19 crisis, Blue Cross has joined as a sponsor of Stronger Minds by BEACON - a free digital program available for all Canadians. Stronger Minds offers day-to-day guidance from BEACON's team of clinical psychologists and access to videos, quick read and resilience-building activities.
We have options for every stage of life.
- Getting MarriedWhen you combine two separate lives into one household, it is a good time to look at your health insurance plans.Learn More
- Having a BabyCounting down the days until your bundle of joy arrives is such an exciting time. Let us help you prepare.Learn More
- Job ChangesGrowing your career, starting a new job or preparing for retirement can be an exciting and uncertain time. We can help!Learn More
- RetiringYou have worked hard to get to this stage in life and now you can spend time enjoying all that life can offer.Learn More
- Family ChangesNo matter how your family changes, we can help you adjust your plan to ensure everyone has the coverage they need.Learn More
Here are the top ones we hear.
Why was my claim denied?
Check your Explanation of Benefits. If your claim was denied there should be an explanation in the comments section. Claims can be denied for a variety of reasons such as:
- Reaching the maximum amount available on your plan
- The benefit is not covered under your plan
- We do not have enough information to finish processing your claim
If you still have questions or require more details give us a call.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
You can submit a claim one year from date of service.
Will my personal policy rates increase if I submit a claim?
Rates won’t increase if you use the plan. It is not like car or house insurance where rates increase if you make a claim