We continue to monitor how the potential postal service disruption may impact our services and will update this page as new information becomes available.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are working hard to minimize the impact a postal disruption may have on our members. Our customer service representatives are available to help with any inquiries. Please call us at 1-800-USEBLUE.
Below are some answers to common customer questions about what you can do if mail isn’t being delivered:
1. How do I receive my claims payments if there is no mail service?
- If you have benefits through a group plan, please sign up for Direct Deposit to receive your money faster.
- Pick up your cheques or documents at our Saskatoon or Regina offices. Please call us at 1-800-USEBLUE to make arrangements. A minimum of 2 business days will be required to have your items available for pick up.
2. How do I submit my claims to Saskatchewan Blue Cross?
- Submit your claims online.
- Drop off or courier your claims to our Saskatoon or Regina offices.
- If you have benefits through a group plan, submit your claims using the Group Member App or Group Member Services website.
3. How do I purchase a new policy, renew an existing policy or make a payment to Saskatchewan Blue Cross?
- Individual member payments can be made by credit card, through online banking or pre-authorized debit (PAD). PAD agreements can be faxed to 306-652-5751 or emailed to email@example.com and credit card payments can be accepted over the phone by calling 1-800-USEBLUE.
- There are many independent brokers located throughout the province who will assist you with the purchase/renewal/payment of Saskatchewan Blue Cross products. Our brokers welcome your questions. Find a local broker using our broker directory.
4. I have benefits through a group plan and have already signed up for Direct Deposit. Is there anything I need to do?
- If you have already signed up for Direct Deposit you will continue to receive payments. You can also use our Group Member App or Group Member Services website to access your information. You don't need to do anything other than encourage your co-workers to sign up for Direct Deposit as well.
5. If I have any questions or concerns how do I contact Saskatchewan Blue Cross?