If you have an Individual Saskatchewan Blue Cross Plan follow the steps on this page below to set up direct deposit for your claim reimbursement. If you have an Employer Plan (or Saskatchewan Blue Cross insurance benefits through your place of work), please sign up for direct deposit through your online portal.
Review & prepare information
- You will submit the Direct Deposit Agreement form and your VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form using our contact form.
- On our contact form, you will see a field called Nature of Inquiry. Be sure to select the Banking Information drop-down option when submitting your information.
No contact claim reimbursement directly into your bank account
- Submit your completed forms and banking information using the contact form below.
Submit direct deposit information
Submit your information and required documents using the contact form below.
- Completed and signed Direct Deposit Agreement form
- VOID Cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form