For Personal Health Plan Members:
For the most seamless claims experience, log into your Personal Health Plan Member Portal!
There, you'll be able to add or change your Direct Deposit information and submit claims in minutes. To set up Direct Deposit for your claim reimbursements, follow the following steps:
Navigate to Banking Info
- Once you're logged in, click on the Menu in the top left corner
- Click or tap on My Information, then on My Banking
- Under Claim Reimbursements, select Direct Deposit.
Enter banking information
- Enter your Banking Details, confirm the usage of your account, and provide your consent.
- Click Submit to finish.
If you would like to sign up for Direct Deposit without logging into the Member Portal, please follow the following steps:
- Complete forms and documents. Download, complete and print the Direct Deposit Agreement form. Scan or take a photo of the completed form and a VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form from your bank.
- Review and prepare information. You will submit the Direct Deposit Agreement form and your VOID cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form using our contact form. On our contact form, you will see a field called Nature of Inquiry. Be sure to select the Banking Information drop-down option when submitting your information.
- Claim reimbursements directly into your bank account. Submit your completed forms and banking information using the contact form below.
Submit direct deposit information
Submit your information and required documents using the contact form below.
- Completed and signed Direct Deposit Agreement form
- VOID Cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form