Leaving an Employer Benefits Plan? Take advantage of the opportunity to convert your coverage!
Contact us within 31 days of leaving an Employer Benefits Plan. We'll transition your Health, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Travel benefits into a new Conversion Plan, with no medical questionnaire.
You can customize your plan by adding any of our Optional Benefits to suit your needs.
Core Health Benefits
- Unlimited emergency services
- Private or semi-private room
- In-hospital drugs
- Up to 30 days per person per contract year
Private Duty Nursing
- 80% up to a maximum of $2,500 per person per contract year
- Unlimited coverage for accidental damage to natural teeth
- Rental: wheelchair, hospital bed, patient walker, up to purchase cost of similar equipment; oxygen equipment, up to $500 per person per year
- Purchase: wheelchair or hospital bed, 80% to a maximum of $500; walker, 80% to a maximum of $300
- Lifetime maximum benefit $1,500
- Up to $500 in a 5-year period
- Up to $500 in a 3-year period for dependent children
- 12-month waiting period
Prosthetic & Medical Appliances
- Artificial eyes, limbs, crutches, casts, braces, wigs, etc.
- Unlimited coverage once per 24-month period
Diabetic Supplies & Equipment
- Up to $300 per year for needles, syringes, swabs, test strips, lancets, poking devices, glucose meters, etc.
Registered Therapists & Health Practitioners
- Up to $200 per specialty per person per contract year for chiropractor, chiropodist/podiatrist, physiotherapist/athletic therapist, registered massage therapist, clinical psychologist, naturopath and acupuncturist
Orthopaedic Shoes & Supplies
- 80% coverage up to $200 per person per contract year
Blood Pressure Monitors
- Unlimited coverage for bathroom rails and other devices
- Up to $50 per person once every 24 months for eye examinations
- Up to $50 per person once every 24 months for prescription eyewear
Out-of-Province Referral Services
- Lifetime maximum of $50,000 for pre-approved medical services not available in Saskatchewan
Out of Saskatchewan/In Canada Travel
- Unlimited coverage for emergency hospital and medical benefits
Funeral Expenses (age 65 and over)
- Up to $4,000 when death is accidental
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (under age 65)
- Up to $25,000 for Insured and/or spouse
- $5,000 for each dependent child