Each spring, the community gathers to fundraise and participate in the Saskatchewan Blue Cross MS Walk. Family, friends and organizations walk together to support those affected by and living with MS in Saskatchewan.
Recess Guardians began in 2008 and teaches youth through unstructured play, to enhance life skills for positive development. Not only do they play more, they learn about peer leadership, positive choices and the fun of being physically active.
Push2Play For An Hour A Day was created to inspire Saskatchewan parents and children to live healthier lifestyles through active play and increase awareness that kids need at least one hour of physical activity each day.
- 20NSBA Business Builder Awards
- 21Saskatoon HomeStyles - March 21-24
- 28Regina Spring Home Show - March 28-31
- 5Children's Hospital Jeans and Jewels Gala
- 9CPBI Saskatchewan Regional Conference - April 9-11
- 12CMHA Punchline Comedy Night
- 6Silver Spoon Dinner
- 1Care for Kids by Wiegers
View more of our events and initiatives
For a sampling of the causes we support in the community, whether through donations, time, resources, energy or spirit, take a tour through our News & Events page.