- November 18, 2017Event
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation is proud to host the 28th Annual Mistletoe Charity Ball. Funds raised at this year’s event will support a 3D Echo Cardiac Machine for the SPH Heart Health Program which helps more than 1,300 patients each year.
- November 17, 2017Event
The Saskatchewan Blue Cross Light Walk is a chance for families and friends to spend time together, be active and view the Enchanted Forest’s holiday light display on foot. Two evenings each season are dedicated to this holiday tradition that raises funds for the Saskatoon Zoo Foundation and the Saskatoon City Hospital Foundation. Of course we’re there, too, with cookies and hot chocolate.
- May 17, 2017NewsThe Government of Saskatchewan has extended the effective date for the application of the Provincial Sale Tax (PST) to insurance premiums from July 1, 2017 to August 1, 2017.
- 12IBAS Broker Convention
- 13Date with Justice Dinner (Crime Stoppers Saskatoon)
- 8Silver Plate Dinner (B'nai Brith)
- 15Heart of the Farm (Connect Ag)
- 26Broker Education Seminar - Regina
- 28Broker Education Seminar - Saskatoon