- October 6, 2020NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross welcomes members back for in-person service starting October 13, 2020.
- October 1, 2020NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross announced new Annual and Individual travel insurance plans today that include medical coverage for COVID-19 and free policy extensions when travellers face quarantine requirements. The new plans are available for purchase, effective October 1, 2020.
- September 25, 2020NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross® announced today a new executive leadership team and a revitalized mission, vision and values that will enable future-focused, collaborative and nimble local operations, underpinned by an unwavering commitment to the people and communities they serve.
- May 14, 2020NewsResults from the annual Leger’s 2020 reputation survey on Canada’s Top 100 Brands shows that Blue Cross customers recognize the Blue Cross brand as the highest ranked healthcare benefits provider in Canada.
- May 4, 2020NewsThe digital program offers free guidance from leading team of psychologists, to support the emotional well-being of Canadians during the pandemic. To support mental well-being through the COVID-19 crisis, Blue Cross® has joined as a sponsor of Stronger Minds by BEACON® – a free digital program available for all Canadians.
- March 16, 2020NewsAs the situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we’re here to help you make sense of everything and to reassure you that we’re taking added precautions to ensure we continue to meet everyone’s needs even in times of disruption.