- July 7, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross has been the serving residents of Saskatchewan since 1946. As we enter our 75th year of service, we look forward to a year of growth and exciting changes that enable us to serve our members better than ever before.
- July 7, 2021Event
Saskatchewan Blue Cross is celebrating 75 years of serving Saskatchewan! Join us virtually to celebrate reaching this milestone with a special live stream event featuring our members, friends and community partners. We’ll be unveiling a special addition to our 2nd Avenue building in Saskatoon and sharing details about a special community contribution made on behalf of our staff in commemoration of our anniversary.
- July 7, 2021
- 8:30 to 9:15 AM
- Join via Vimeo Live at https://vimeo.com/567660999
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross® and Lumeca Health form partnership to enhance member access to virtual careMay 20, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross announced today an exciting new partnership with Saskatchewan-based healthcare technology company Lumeca Health (Lumeca), dedicated to raising awareness of the free virtual healthcare solution Lumeca offers to valid Saskatchewan Health Card holders.
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross invests $150K to help establish USask’s VIDO as Canada’s Centre for Pandemic ResearchMay 19, 2021NewsThe Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO) at the University of Saskatchewan (USask) is one step closer to establishing its Centre for Pandemic Research, thanks to a $150,000 donation from Saskatchewan Blue Cross. The gift from Saskatchewan Blue Cross will help expand VIDO’s research capacity to rapidly respond to emerging infectious diseases. The donation will contribute to upgrading and expanding VIDO’s infrastructure as well as support research and scientific training.
- April 14, 2021NewsStarting today, Saskatchewan Blue Cross group plan sponsors can enhance their health and wellbeing support for their employees by adding Online Doctors, a virtual healthcare product to their group benefits plan. Powered by Maple, Online Doctors delivers an industry leading virtual care platform. Plan members and their families will be able to access a Canadian-licensed general practitioner in under five minutes anytime, anywhere.
- February 8, 2021NewsFor the fifth year in a row, Saskatchewan Blue Cross has been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers in the annual competition organized by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers. Blue Cross was also recently recognized as a Most Trusted Brand by the Reader’s Digest annual poll of Canadians.
- January 25, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross proudly announced today the launch of a new proprietary Personal Health Plan Member Portal. The Member Portal provides members with a user-friendly way to manage their health plans online, submit claims quickly, navigate their plan with ease, and access a high-level view of their coverage.
- January 20, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross announced today the launch of Blue Essentials, a Group Benefits solution designed to meet the needs of small businesses in Saskatchewan. This plan is available to small business employers across Saskatchewan to offer group health benefits to their employees.