- Saskatchewan Blue Cross Partners with the Saskatchewan Health Authority to Support Vaccination EffortsSeptember 28, 2021NewsSASKATOON | Saskatchewan Blue Cross is proud to announce a new partnership with the Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) to assist with the health crisis our province is facing. The Community Champions Vaccine Program will support enhanced access to COVID-19 vaccines through pop-up clinics in community-based organizations across the province, in addition to promoting vaccination and addressing vaccine hesitancy.
- September 17, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross supports the Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action. We're an organization founded to support the well-being of all residents of Saskatchewan. While it is not a requirement in our province to honour September 30 as a statutory day off in observance of the National Day of Truth & Reconciliation, we will be recognizing its importance by closing our operations.
- September 16, 2021NewsSASKATOON | Saskatchewan Blue Cross is pleased to announce a new initiative aimed at improving health-related services for Indigenous communities in Saskatchewan. Through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures program, Saskatchewan Blue Cross will support three $5,000 bursaries for Indigenous students pursuing a PhD, masters, or bachelors degree in social work in Saskatchewan.
- August 17, 2021NewsVANCOUVER | The Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans (‘CABCP’) today announced that Tim Bishop, CM has been appointed to the newly created role of Managing Director, effective August 1, 2021.
- July 7, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross has been the serving residents of Saskatchewan since 1946. As we enter our 75th year of service, we look forward to a year of growth and exciting changes that enable us to serve our members better than ever before.
- July 7, 2021Event
Saskatchewan Blue Cross is celebrating 75 years of serving Saskatchewan! Join us virtually to celebrate reaching this milestone with a special live stream event featuring our members, friends and community partners. We’ll be unveiling a special addition to our 2nd Avenue building in Saskatoon and sharing details about a special community contribution made on behalf of our staff in commemoration of our anniversary.
- July 7, 2021
- 8:30 to 9:15 AM
- Join via Vimeo Live at https://vimeo.com/567660999
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross® and Lumeca Health form partnership to enhance member access to virtual careMay 20, 2021NewsSaskatchewan Blue Cross announced today an exciting new partnership with Saskatchewan-based healthcare technology company Lumeca Health (Lumeca), dedicated to raising awareness of the free virtual healthcare solution Lumeca offers to valid Saskatchewan Health Card holders.
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross invests $150K to help establish USask’s VIDO as Canada’s Centre for Pandemic ResearchMay 19, 2021NewsThe Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO) at the University of Saskatchewan (USask) is one step closer to establishing its Centre for Pandemic Research, thanks to a $150,000 donation from Saskatchewan Blue Cross. The gift from Saskatchewan Blue Cross will help expand VIDO’s research capacity to rapidly respond to emerging infectious diseases. The donation will contribute to upgrading and expanding VIDO’s infrastructure as well as support research and scientific training.