Life is constantly changing—and as life changes, your health insurance needs change too. Our basic plans can be customized to fit your lifestyle and address your unique needs. Whatever your stage in life or occupation, we’re here to support Saskatchewan singles, couples or families in making your health insurance choices.
Supplemental health coverage for your everyday needs. Designed to protect you from unexpected medical expenses.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical questionnaire
Make sure you're covered when you leave your Employer benefits plan.
- No interruption in coverage when applying within 60 days from leaving your Group plan
- No waiting period
- No medical questionnaire
Every plan comes with 20 benefits including the following:
- Vision Care
- Accidental Dental
- Medical Equipment
- Registered Therapists
- Health Practitioners
- Getting MarriedWhen you combine two separate lives into one household, it is a good time to look at your health insurance plans.Learn More
- Having a BabyCounting down the days until your bundle of joy arrives is such an exciting time. Let us help you prepare.Learn More
- Job ChangesGrowing your career, starting a new job or preparing for retirement can be an exciting and uncertain time. We can help!Learn More
- RetiringYou have worked hard to get to this stage in life and now you can spend time enjoying all that life can offer.Learn More
- Family ChangesNo matter how your family changes, we can help you adjust your plan to ensure everyone has the coverage they need.Learn More