Welcoming You Back: In-person service starts October 13
Saskatchewan Blue Cross® welcomes members back for in-person service starting October 13, 2020. The health and safety of our members, employees, and communities is our top priority as we get ready to warmly welcome members back to the Saskatchewan Blue Cross offices in Saskatoon and Regina. Enhanced cleaning and protective protocols are in place to ensure everyone’s safety, and our hours are a little bit different to allow for increased sanitization.
As appointments are recommended, members are encouraged to book ahead of time:
Saskatoon Office: 306-244-1192
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Regina Office: 306-525-5025
Monday – Friday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Toll-free anywhere in Saskatchewan: 1.800.667.6853
Safety First! Here’s what to expect when visiting our offices in-person:
- Physical Distancing: Signage is in place to help maintain the recommended physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer: Members will be asked to sanitize their hands using the free sanitizer upon entry.
- Masks Required: Complimentary masks will be provided for use in our indoor public spaces. Masks or protective barriers will be used by all our employees.
- Public Spaces: Increased cleaning and sanitizing is in effect in all public areas, with extra care given to high-contact surfaces.
- Commissioner Support: Forgot to bring a mask? Need an envelope to submit your claim through our exterior drop box? Expect friendly support from our commissioner on arrival!
Members are asked to please stay home if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath; travelled internationally within the last 14 days; and/or have tested positive for or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Reach out to us at sk.bluecross.ca or at 1-800-USEBLUE™ if you have any questions. We look forward to serving our members, in-person, soon!