At Saskatchewan Blue Cross, we work with you to ensure the plan you are designing is right for you and for your employees. And when you have the right plan in place, your employees will be engaged and motivated at work.
We offer customized plans for business of all sizes. If you would like a custom benefit plan, you are welcome to choose from our Custom Group Benefits options for organizations with 20 or more employees.
Happy employees help foster success and grow businesses.
Extended Health Care & Travel Benefits
Every plan comes with 20 benefits including the following:
- Prescription Drugs
- Hospital Services
- Medical Practitioners
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
We have 6 optional benefits to choose from including the following:
- Group and Dependent Life*
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment*
- Critical Illness*
- Short and Long Term Disability*
Contact your local Insurance Broker or...
Meeting Your Needs
We work with you to ensure your employees have the coverage they need for their basic health care needs. The process is easy, and we’re always happy to help.
- Start with our Extended Healthcare Benefits Package and add any Custom Options you may need.
- Once you have your contract, we will provide you and your employees with a booklet that provides the details of your benefits, including maximums and eligibility.
- We provide ongoing plan administration training and support.
- Claims can be submitted, as per your Group Benefits Plan contract, using the Group Member Services App, which makes submitting and viewing your information easy.
*This website contains an overview of Blue Essentials Group Plans offered by Saskatchewan Blue Cross. It is not intended as a contract or policy, nor a complete description of all benefits. Critical Illness, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Term Life, Student Accident & Life and Disability benefits are underwritten by Blue Cross Life Insurance Company of Canada®, an independent licensee of the Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans.