Travel Plans Training Seminar
Training is mandatory and required before receiving authorization to sell the Annual and Individual Travel Plans. If you did not complete the Travel Plans training seminar prior to September 25, 2020, please complete the following steps:
- Review pre-training materials:
- Register and view the training video here.
*NOTE: The Training Seminar is required to be viewed in its entirety, prior to receiving authorization to promote the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Travel Plans. You will receive 2.5 CE credits for completing.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a Contract Addendum and accompanying Travel Plans Onboarding documentation.
- If you or your Brokerage has not yet completed a signed Addendum and provided accompanying Travel Plans Onboarding documentation, please contact Brokers@sk.bluecross.ca immediately after viewing the Training Seminar above for next steps.
- Previous Daily Travel Referral Links are inactive and need to be updated to the new Referral Links. You will receive a new Referral link following the completion of your Onboarding documentation.
- Effective immediately, the Daily Travel and International Student Travel Plans are no longer available to purchase. Policies purchased and/or in effective will continue to be honored and serviced until the return to Saskatchewan or termination date, which ever comes first.